1) PAN Card is compulsory for registering for NISM Exams.
2) Scan your PAN card and passport size photo before starting registration. File size should be less than 1 mb.
3) Your Name should be entered as per PAN card.
4) Graduation details have to be entered. So make note of your marks, passing year etc before starting the registration process.
5) After completing the registration process, activation link will be sent to your email. Open your email and click on the activation link to complete registration process.
6) Do not register with your official ID. Many corporate block activation mails from NISM. Try registering with your personal email id. (eg – gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc )